I love New Jersey because there are so much potential and so much opportunity. New York is so close. Whether you want to work in New Jersey… Read more “Why Nicki Ng Loves New Jersey”
The large amount of people with very different, diverse, & interesting backgrounds they come from is a huge reason why I love New Jersey. The amount of… Read more “Why Kevin Oliva Loves New Jersey”
Share with us Why You Love New Jersey for a chance to win Bruce Springsteen’s new book Born To Run. Terms and Conditions: We will pick… Read more “Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen”
- The first organized baseball game was played in Hoboken in 1846.
- The first boardwalk in the world was built in 1870 at Atlantic City.
- The first copper mine in America was opened by enterprising Dutch settlers in the Kittatinny Mountains, circa 1640.
- The first drive-in movie theater was built on a 10-acre plot in Camden County in 1933.
- The first ferry service in the U.S. operated between Hoboken and Manhattan in 1811.